Cooks club is for boys and girls aged 8+. We cook delicious and healthy recipes each week and then if we don’t run out of time – we get to taste the meals we have prepared and usually take some home for the family to try. Group starts at 4pm and finishes at 6pm. Subs are £1.50 to help with the cost of the ingredients. So if you enjoy cooking, come and have a go!
– On Tuesday 14th January we made…pizza!
– On Tuesday 25th February we made…vegetable soup!
– On Tuesday 4th March we made…pancakes!
– On Tuesday 1st April we made…Welsh rarebit muffins!
– On Tuesday 22nd April we made…cottage pie!
Girls aged 8+ come together to learn different crafts or share their own crafting abilities with the group. We have many crafts on offer ie Rag rugging, Batik, Crochet, Tie dying, Card making, Papier mache and many more.